Hilarious pun where anybody can create a Web 2.0 logo that looks like pretty much any other web 2.0 company's logo.
If you don't know what the Web 2.0 hype is, perhaps you've heard of the "dot com" hype that happened a couple of years ago. Now they're doing it again but instead of "dot com" it's "web 2.0". more info here
Losers like me who haven't been bought up by Google or Yahoo! yet hate the "web 2.0" phenomena and considers it a bad thing. Am I just jealous maybe?
A "web 2.0" buzzword cloud can be seen here if you're wondering if your IT supplier is taking you for a ride.
- Madonna's birthday party at the Lounge Lover 17 August 2006
- Redirect stderr into becoming dots in Bash 02 September 2006
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017 14 July 2017 Misc. links
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism 03 January 2009 Misc. links
Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?" 05 January 2006 Misc. links
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is 09 August 2016 Misc. links
- My favorite YouTube channels 11 March 2014 Misc. links