25 September 2011 Tornado
Too Cool For Me?
is a fun little side-project I've been working on. It's all about and only for Twitter. You login, then install a bookmarklet then when browsing twitter you can see who follows you and who is too cool for you.
For me it's a chance to try some new tech and at the same time scratch an itch I had. The results can be quite funny but also sad too when you realise that someone uncool isn't following you even though you follow him/her.
The code is open source and available on Github and at least it might help people see how to do a web app in Tornado using MongoDB and asynchronous requests to the Twitter API
- Goodies from tornado-utils - part 3: send_mail 24 September 2011
- Cateechee golf pictures 27 September 2011
- Related by category:
- How I stopped worrying about IO blocking Tornado 18 September 2012 Tornado
- My tricks for using AsyncHTTPClient in Tornado 13 October 2010
- Fastest database for Tornado 09 October 2013 Tornado
- Real-timify Django with SockJS 06 September 2012 Tornado
- Integrate BrowserID in a Tornado web app 22 November 2011 Tornado
- Related by keyword:
- Registration and sign-in by email verification 29 April 2013
Beach volleyball bums 02 August 2012
- Persistent caching with fire-and-forget updates 14 December 2011
- QUnit testing my jQuery Mobile site in full swing 17 March 2011