I've been looking for something like this but thought I had to find an external VCAL file to import into my Google Calendar. Apparently Google Calendar has a whole bunch of useful public calendars. For example, UK Holidays.
To enable any of these click the little down arrow next to the word "Add" on the left hand side under the list of all calendars you have enabled.
The rest is easy and needs no explanation. I did however spot one "bug" or perhaps I just confused myself. When I went in the second time to take a screenshot of the list of public calendars available it had mistakenly unselected the ones I selected a few seconds ago. Perhaps a caching problem.
- More optimization of Peterbe.com - CSS sprites 05 August 2009
- gg - wrapping git-grep 11 August 2009
Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017 14 July 2017 Misc. links
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism 03 January 2009 Misc. links
- Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?" 05 January 2006 Misc. links
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is 09 August 2016 Misc. links
My favorite YouTube channels 11 March 2014 Misc. links
- Related by keyword:
- Back from my holidays 21 July 2003
- Swedish holidays explained 10 March 2005