I have now closed issue #2 on github-pr-triage. So, now you can have a dashboad of every GitHub project whose pull requests you care about.
The only format of using just 1 repo works too. E.g.
/owner/project) and should hopefully not break anybody's bookmarks. The new format for having multiple repos across (possibly) multiple owners is like this:
To set yours up, here's a running instance available on https://prs.paas.allizom.org
- Wattvision - real-time energy monitoring 27 April 2014
- Do you like angular-classy? 29 April 2014
- Related by category:
- Fastest way to find out if a file exists in S3 (with boto3) 16 June 2017 Web development
- Related by keyword:
- How to install Python Poetry in GitHub Actions in MUCH faster way 27 July 2021
- Advanced live-search with AngularJS 04 February 2014
- Buggy - A sexy Bugzilla offline webapp 13 March 2014
- What stumped me about AngularJS 12 May 2013
- Whatsdeployed facelift 05 January 2018