Yesterday I discovered that the
<button> tag doesn't work in Pocket Internet Explorer so for the mobile version of the particular page I'm working on I had to replace the
<button> tag with a
<input type="submit"> tag.
And I thought Microsoft invented the tag. Perhaps they did but forgot about their own "standards" when they did the Pocket IE.
- Playing with filestream_iterator 30 May 2007
- FacebookStatusUpdater 07 June 2007
- Related by category:
- Fastest way to find out if a file exists in S3 (with boto3) 16 June 2017 Web development
- How to create-react-app with Docker 17 November 2017 Web development
- How to throttle AND debounce an autocomplete input in React 01 March 2018 Web development
- Be very careful with your add_header in Nginx! You might make your site insecure 11 February 2018 Web development
- Displaying fetch() errors and unwanted responses in React 06 February 2019 Web development
- Related by keyword:
- Button tag in bloody Internet Explorer 09 August 2005
- New domain name 20 October 2006