I can't guarantee the validity of this experiment, but it sure is unusual. They give a poor subject LSD in doses and has the subject to draw to see the effects.
- "These 9 drawings were done by an artist under the influence of LSD
- part of a test conducted by the US government during it's dalliance with psychotomimetic drugs in the late 1950's. The artist was given a dose of LSD 25 and free access to an activity box full of crayons and pencils."
If this experiment really happened, then what are the ethical implications of this today?
- Quick URLs for some pages 18 January 2004
- Photojournalism on the former Soviet block 21 January 2004
- Related by category:
- Best YouTube Chefs of 2017 14 July 2017 Misc. links
- The Jesus story - A serious case of plagiarism 03 January 2009 Misc. links
Ask Yahoo "What state do the Simpsons live in?" 05 January 2006 Misc. links
- How to identify/classify what language a piece of text is 09 August 2016 Misc. links
- My favorite YouTube channels 11 March 2014 Misc. links