I've been looking for good CSS (stylesheet) articles that don't just teach the basics which I already know. This one looks pretty good so I write it down for later reading.
A List Apart has many good articles for high-level web development. Sadly many of the CSS articles are pretty old so there's (with todays measure) too much talk about non-supporting browsers. I suspect a lot has happened in the last year that will enable me to try the bleeding-edge CSS techniques.
- Best water in the world 24 February 2004
- Bugknits 25 February 2004
- Related by category:
- Fastest way to find out if a file exists in S3 (with boto3) 16 June 2017 Web development
- How to throttle AND debounce an autocomplete input in React 01 March 2018 Web development
- How to create-react-app with Docker 17 November 2017 Web development
- Be very careful with your add_header in Nginx! You might make your site insecure 11 February 2018 Web development
- How to have default/initial values in a Django form that is bound and rendered 10 January 2020 Web development
- Related by keyword:
- Ultrafast loading of CSS 01 September 2017
- mincss "Clears the junk out of your CSS" 21 January 2013
- premailer.py - Transform CSS into line style attributes with lxml.html 11 July 2009
- csso and django-pipeline 28 February 2018