A new (development) version of the IssueTrackerProduct
has just been released. It contains some crucial bug fixes (to some people) that I really couldn't delay much more.
Sadly I never really had the time to fully implement the TinyMCE support. It's going to come in the next release. It actually works already but you need to know which buttons to press since there is no simple one button to press for it to work.
- Geeking with tags file for Jed 29 May 2006
- Related by category:
- IssueTrackerProduct now officially abandoned 30 March 2012 IssueTrackerProduct
- More than 10,000 lines of Python 19 June 2005 IssueTrackerProduct
- Massive improvement on sorting a fat list 28 February 2010 IssueTrackerProduct
- Custom Fields in IssueTrackerProduct documentation written 05 June 2009 IssueTrackerProduct
- New IssueTrackerProduct release 13 May 2010 IssueTrackerProduct
- Related by keyword:
- A user-friendly TinyMCE config 08 October 2009
- TinyMCE + Zope = ZTinyMCE 01 June 2006
- IssueTrackerProduct 0.6.8 release 20 May 2005